Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Coffin Syrup

Coffin Syrup
Warning: Consume at your own risk...
= for the sleep of a life time=
 
Hahahahahahah
I just love Halloween!!!
 
I picked this coffin up at the local scrap store for 99cents.
I lined the inside of the coffin with some textured paper.
I painted the coffin gray and used my ink pad to rub over it.
I picked up the skeleton up at the dollar store and there was 4 of them.
I used some gauze to draped over the coffin.
I then cut out some vines and dressed it with some flowers
 and some pumpkins that I made with clay and painted them. 
I added the picture which if you hold it at an angle it turns into a skeleton, how cool.
And I added the tag.
Just thought I would have a little fun.
 
 
Just another angle of the coffin.
 
Thanks for looking....
 

1 comment: