Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world...

Friday, May 11, 2012

Altered Mouse Trap 2


Altered Mouse Trap 2
More Fun with these mouse traps.
My dgs painted this mouse trap.
 He had blue, red, green, yellow and purple paint.
When he was done painting it, it was totally red. (LOL)
I asked him if he wanted to give it to his mommy for mother's day.
And he said yes, so I told him that maw-maw would finish it for him.
So this is what I did.
I dripped some white paint on it and misted it with some blue glimmer mist.
I stamped some circles with black ink.
I embossed it with UTEE and it was looking good, look just like stain glass.
Again the flower base is metal and I used alcohol ink to color it and the leaves.
I topped it off with a flower that I made.
Added some bling.
And there you have it , a gorgeous Mother's Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment